"We Need A Little Christmas" Award
Most creative display dedicated to our healthcare workers
$300 Visa Gift Card sponsored by Roxanne Ardary
Winner: 517 Parliament Rd
6 Random Drawings
$100 Gift Cards
4 Essex Court
55 North Maple Ave
37 Longhurst Road
221 Woodbine Drive
222 Woodbine Drive
53 Pickwick Drive
2020 Marlton in Lights Fan Favorites
2 Bergan Ct
26 Pickwick Dr
2020 Marlton in Lights Sponsors:
Frank Garramone - Fairway Independent Mortgage
Contact Frank for all of your mortgage related needs!
All That Jazz Sound & Security
Contact All that Jazz for any car stereo, alarm, dash camera or remote start installations!
Located on Maple Ave., Marlton
222 Woodbine Dr. - Submitted by Todd Y.
232 Park Ave - Submitted by Robert G.
75 Tenby Ln - Submitted by Doug P.
37 Longhurst Rd - Submitted by Tara G.
24 Greenbrook Dr - Submitted by Paul B.
2 Tenby Ln - Submitted by Fred & Erin D.
11 Masters Circle - Submitted by Shannon B. & Paul L.
53 Pickwick Dr. - Submitted by Marc O.
2 Bergan Ct - Submitted by Nicole B.
16 Riding Run Dr. - Submitted by Susan T.
55 N. Maple Ave - Submitted by Laurie N.
26 King Ave - Submitted by Bill & Carrie C.
29 Champlain Rd - Submitted by Katie A.
27 Annapolis Dr - Submitted By Kim D. S.
312 Mallard Dr. - Submitted by Matt & Sheena H.
26 Pickwick Dr. - Submitted by Danny H.
202 E. Burgess Rd - Submitted by Harry S.
517 Parliament Rd - Submitted by Virginia O.
221 Woodbine Dr. - Submitted by Bonnie M.
530 Justice Dr. - Submitted by Steve & Kim L.
211 Bass Rd. - Submitted by the Flake Family
26 Heather Dr - Submitted by John C.
8 Haddon Ct. - Submitted by Nate P.
4 Whitemarsh Ct - Submitted the Giordano Family
123 Thornwood Dr. - Submitted by Ang B.
209 Poplar Ave - Submitted by Jess & Bill H.
25 Masters Circle - Submitted by Darrell S.
14 Wildcat Ave - Submitted by Damien & Kelly L.
4 Essex Ct - Submitted by The Guglietta Family
1. All entries must be submitted to Roxanne Ardary by Dec. 14th, 2020. You can check on this page to make sure it was received.
2. Contestant homes must be in Marlton, NJ.
3. Submit your contact info, address, and maximum of 3 photos by email to email@example.com Image size should be at least 500x500 pixels. Remove cars from driveway for the pictures. Please send clear photos, blurry photos will be asked to be resubmitted.
4. Nominations will be accepted but only the property owner can receive the reward.
5. All photos with addresses will be displayed on this page in the order they were received, so enter early!
6. Contestants should anticipate drive by traffic to see their Christmas lights and winter wonderland! A tour will be published of all contestant homes because we all love to see the lights in person!
7. Winners will be selected and announced live Dec. 18th. The themed category winner will not be eligible for the random prize drawings. Join Evesham Town Talk V2 facebook group to see the live announcement.
8. By entering this contest you are giving Roxanne Ardary permission to display and distribute your photo.
Special Note: If any local business would like to participate by providing additional awards, feel free to contact me by email or call (609)346-8209. Your prizes and business will also be posted on this page. Limit of 1 sponsor per business type.