Check out: 2019 Marlton in Lights
Holly Jolly Christmas Award Winner: 55 Caldwell Ave
Most Colorful Display
Deck the Halls Award Winner: 6 Valley Forge Rd
Best Overall Display Including Lights and Lawn Decor
Theme: Simple, Classic Display incorporating most elements of Christmas
White Christmas Award Winner: 222 Woodbine Dr.
Best Display Consisting of Primarily White Lights
Jingle Bell Rock Award Winner: 1 Knox Blvd
Best Display to Music
Random Prize Drawing Winners
404 Mallard Dr
29 Champlain Rd
6 Old Colony Ln
26 Pickwick Dr
1 Knox Blvd
202 E. Burgess
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Roxanne Ardary from Long & Foster Real Estate
Zed's Beer - located on Maple Ave
Special thank you to the Evesham Fire Department for Judging the contest!
222 Woodbine Dr. Marlton - Submitted by Todd Y.
75 Tenby Ln Marlton - Submitted by Doug P.
26 Pickwick Dr Marlton - Submitted by Danny H.
8 Shari Ct. Marlton Submitted by Patrick W.
120 Knox Blvd. Marlton - Submitted by Sherri W.
312 Mallard Dr Marlton - Submitted by Sheena H.
23 Pickwick Dr Marlton Submitted by Jenn L.
6 Valley Forge Rd Submitted by Eileen S.
517 Parliament Rd. Marlton Submitted by Virginia O.
53 Pickwick Dr. Marlton Submitted by Marc O. & Ryan O.
404 Mallard Dr Marlton Submitted by Kate R.
29 Champlain Rd. Marlton Submitted by Katie A.
202 E. Burgess Rd Marlton Submitted by Lori & Harry S.
MUSIC DISPLAY: 120 Marbel Ave. Marlton Submitted by Paul & Paula M.
211 Bass Rd. Evesham Submitted by Corinne F.
30 Evesham Rd Marlton Submitted by Mark S.
221 Woodbine Dr Marlton Submitted by Bonnie M.
6 Old Colony Ln. Marlton Submitted by Jon C.
8 Lakeside Dr Marlton Submitted by Jerry H.
4 Five Crown Royal Marlton Submitted by Eric W.
MUSIC DISPLAY: 1 Knox Blvd Marlton Submitted by Ruth and David C.
113 John James Audubon Way Marlton Submitted by Anand N.
32 Kenton Ave Marlton Submitted by Brian M.
26 Heather Dr Marlton Submitted by John C.
30 Flinstone Dr Marlton Submitted by Francis D.
55 Caldwell Ave Marlton Submitted by Nelson & Michelle V.
224 Conestoga Dr. Marlton Submitted by Tim S.
123 Thornwood Dr. Marlton Submitted by Ang. B
1. All entries must be submitted to Roxanne Ardary by Dec. 15th, 2018. You can check on this page to make sure it was received.
2. Contestant homes must be in Marlton, NJ.
3. Submit your contact info, address, and maximum of 3 photos by email to email@example.com Image size should be at least 500x500 pixels. Please send clear photos, blurry photos will be asked to be resubmitted.
4. Nominations will be accepted but only the property owner can receive the reward.
5. All photos with addresses will be displayed on this page in the order they were received, so enter early!
6. Contestants should anticipate drive by traffic to see their Christmas lights and winter wonderland! A tour will be published of all contestant homes because we all love to see the lights in person!
7. Winners will be selected and announced after Dec. 15th and before Christmas. A home can only win one category, and individual category winners will not be eligible for the random prize drawings.
8. By entering this contest you are giving Roxanne Ardary permission to display and distribute your photo.
Special Note: If any local business would like to participate by providing additional awards, feel free to contact me by email or call (609)346-8209. Your prizes and business will also be posted on this page. Limit of 1 sponsor per business type.
See the Contestants of the 2017 Marlton in Lights Contest