Welcome to the beautiful and historic Moorestown Township! Moorestown, NJ was voted as the number one “Best Places to Live” in 2005 by Money Magazine. Moorestown is known for it’s historic charm, downtown, good schools, and tight knit community. Moorestown real estate encompasses a variety of styles, from rowhomes, to historic victorian houses, to single families, and luxury homes and Estates. Browse the information on this page to find all the homes for sale in Moorestown. If you have any questions or would like the assistance of a real estate agent, feel free to call me on my cell (609)346-8209
Moorestown Real Estate
Moorestown Homes for Sale – MLS Listings
Newest Moorestown MLS Listings
$825,000 : 771 Westfield Rd, Moorestown4 beds, 3 full, 1 half bathsListing with: Keller Williams Realty - Moorestown
$629,900 : 31 Brooks Rd, Moorestown4 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListing with: Weichert Realtors-Moorestown
$975,000 : 232 E Main St, Moorestown6 beds, 4 full, 2 half bathsListing with: Coldwell Banker Preferred-Moorestown
$2,399,000 : 3 Broadacres Ct, Moorestown5 beds, 5 full, 1 half bathsListing with: Weichert Realtors-Moorestown
$650,000 : 237 N Riding Dr, Moorestown5 beds, 4 full bathsListing with: Keller Williams Realty - Moorestown
See all Moorestown NJ Homes for Sale.
(all data current as of 4/23/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
A Bit About Moorestown
The land we now know as Moorestown was originally occupied by the Lenape Indians. The first settlers have dated back to as early as 1680. The village, formerly known as Chester Township, was founded in 1682 when the property owners built their homes and began living there.
In 1700 the first Society of Friends’ Meeting House was built of logs on The Kings Highway, now known as Main Street. Chester Avenue was laid out in 1720, but was originally named Meeting House Lane.
In 1722 Thomas and Elizabeth Moore settled here. In 1732 Thomas Moore purchased 33 acres in what is now considered ” heart” of town. With so much land being owned by Thomas Moore, the Moorestown gradually replaced Chester. Eventually Moorestown split off from Chester and became a Township.
- Moorestown Township Site
111 West Second Street
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Phone: (856) 235-0912
Moorestown Homes for Sale by Neighborhood, Development, and Subdivision
If you would like to see homes for sale in any of the following communities in Moorestown, use my Dream Home Finder form and be sure to include the areas that interest you. There are also sections of Moorestown that are not officially named. If you would like to see the full list of homes for sale, I can send you that as well.
- Albury Heights – Luxury and Executive Single Family homes
- Blason Woods - Condominium town house community
- Brandywine Glen – Custom built estate and mini-estate luxury single family homes.
- Chestertown Commons
- Clusters at Collins Mill - New Construction (2004) – Townhomes located in the center of Town.
- Collins Park – Neighborhood of single family homes of various ages and builders.
- Hartford Glen
- Joshua Estates
- Kendles Run - Custom Single Family homes
- Kings Crossing – Single Family Homes built in 1994 – 1995
- Laurel Creek – Golf course community of single family homes and townhouses built between 1996 – 2000
- Laurel Creek Estates
- Laurel Creek Villas
- Lenola – Single Family homes of various ages and builders.
- Mechling Park
- Moorestown Cove
- Moorestown Greene - Luxury Single Family Homes built in 2003
- Moorestown Hunt – Development of single family homes built in the late 1990′s
- Northwest Estates – Neighborhood of custom built single family homes, varying ages and builders, some luxory homes.
- North Riding, Ridings – Neighborhood of Single Family Homes built mid to late 1960′s some early 1970′s
- Orchard Landings – Custom Built homes built in the mid 1980′s, most sitting on 2+- acre lots
- Peachtree Point – Neighborhood of Custom built luxury homes and mini estates various ages and builders
- Pheasant Fields – Luxury single family homes built mid to late 1990′s
- Red Leaf Woods – Condominiums built around 1990
- Roberts Park – Neighborhood of single family homes, various ages and builders.
- Salem Point
- Saratoga Glen
- Schoolhouse Mews – Neighborhood of single family homes, various ages and builders.
- Station Square – Condos built early to mid 1990′s
- Stanwick Glen – Neighborhood of single family homes, various ages and builders – some luxory homes and custom built homes mixed in.
- Strawbridge Lake – Single family homes of various ages and builders.
- Sunnyfield – Single family homes of various ages and builders.
- The Grande at Moorestown
- The Reserve
- Timbercroft – Single Family houses of various ages and builders.
- The Mews at Laurel Creek - Coming Soon!! Active Adult Community for 55+ by Toll Brothers
- Town Center – In the heart of town: historical homes, single family and twins, of varying ages and builders
- Tollgate – Townhomes built early to mid 1970′s
- Valley Stream - Single Family homes of various ages and builders.
- Wexford Estates – Luxury Singly Family homes built 2001 – 2003
- Willow Point
- Windrow Clusters
- Winstead Village
Thank You for visiting the Moorestown Real Estate and Community Guide. Your resource for homes for sale in Moorestown. If any question is left unanswered, remember your Moorestown Real Estate Agent and Realtor is only a phone call away!