Covering around 7 square miles of land, and with a population of approximately 17,000, Delran real estate is desirable for those looking for a suburban town offering good schools, easy access to shopping, as well as a short commute to Philadelphia. Browse the homes for sale in Delran by clicking on any of the links throughout this page. You can find single family houses for sale, as well as, townhomes, and condos and even an active adult 55+ community. If you would like the assistance of a real estate agent to help you with buying or selling a Delran home feel free to contact me, Roxanne Ardary, Realtor®, on my cell directly: (609) 346-8209
Delran NJ Real Estate
Delran Homes for Sale – New Real Estate MLS Listings
$146,300 : 208 Main St, Delran3 beds, 1 full, 1 half bathsListing with: Owners.com
$174,900 : 283 Tenby Chase Dr, Delran3 beds, 1 full, 1 half bathsListing with: Key Properties Real Estate
$185,000 : 14 Stewart Ave, Delran3 beds, 2 full bathsListing with: RE/MAX at Home
$386,900 : 32 Amberfield Dr, Delran4 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListing with: Keller Williams Realty - Cherry Hill
$349,500 : 54 Springcress Dr, Delran4 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListing with: Weichert Realtors-Moorestown
$222,900 : 104 Jacqueline Ave, Delran3 beds, 2 full bathsListing with: Weichert Realtors-Moorestown
$314,900 : 69 Springcress Dr, Delran3 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListing with: Keller Williams Realty - Moorestown
$264,900 : 30 Suburban Blvd, Delran4 beds, 2 full bathsListing with: Keller Williams Realty - Cherry Hill
See all Delran NJ Homes for Sale.
(all data current as of 4/23/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
A Bit About Delran
Said to have been named after the meeting of the Delaware River and Rancocas Creek, Delran is a township that is located in Burlington County, New Jersey. Delran is a quaint town with a population of 15,536 according to the 2000 United States Census. While Delran, New Jersey is only a little over seven miles in land area, restaurants and shopping centers are plentiful in the area. Delran borders Delanco, Riverside, Moorestown, Willingboro, and Cinnaminson Townships. Delran is also just a short distance from the beautiful Delaware River which provides a beautiful backdrop for many outdoor activities.
The population of Delran may not be a booming metropolis, but there is room for everyone. There are many families in the area, but Delran is also home to many singles that find the area suitable for them. According to the 2000 United States Census there are 5,816 households in Delran 4,327 of which are families. Delran provides a very good lifestyle with the median household income being $58,526, which is much higher than the national average.
The current mayor of Delran Township is Joseph Stellwag. Delran is part of the Third Congressional District as well as being part of New Jersey´s 7th Legislative District.
Delran is both a beautiful and peaceful place to live. Just about anyone can come to the area to and feel at home. Delran New Jersey is goverened well and the perfect mixture between historic charm and modern convenience.
- Delran Township Site
900 Chester Avenue
Delran, NJ 08075
- See how Delran schools rank against other South Jersey schools
- Delran School District
52 Hartford Rd
Delran, NJ 08075
Delran Homes for Sale by Neighborhood, Development, and Subdivision
If you would like to see homes for sale in any of the following communities in Delran, use my Listing Alert form and be sure to include the areas that interest you. There are also sections of Delran that are not officially named. If you would like to see the full list of homes for sale, I can send you that as well.
- Ashley Crossing – Active Adult Community 55+
- Cambridge – Neighborhood of single family homes various ages and builders
- Delcrest – Neighborhood of single family houses various ages and builders
- Forest Hills – New Construction starting around 2000 – Primary Builder: Beazer Homes
- Garden Club – Condominiums – Construstion starting in 2002 – Primary builder: DR Horton
- Grande at Rancocas Creek – Town houses and single family homes, construction starting around 2000 – Primary Builder: DR Horton
- Greentree – Single family houses built in the 1960′s and 1970′s
- Millside Heights – Single Family homes built in the 1960′s and 1970′s
- Mill Run Commons – Townhomes built late in 1980′s
- Riverside Park – Single family homes various ages and builders
- Summerhill – Condos, Town houses, and Single Family houses built in the mid to late 1990′s
- Swedes Run – Single family houses built primarily in the 1970′s
- Tenby Chase – Single family homes build in the 1970′s by Scarborough
- Waters Edge – Luxury Homes
Delran New Property Listing Alert
Receive new Delranl MLS lisitings right in your email inbox! Just fill out the form below and include as many details as possible. You will receive the Delran real estate listings as soon as they hit the market.
Thank You for visiting the Delran Real Estate and Community Guide. Your resource for real estate and homes for sale in Delran, market trends and mls listings. Serving Delran 08075 and surrounding areas in Burlington County, NJ. Provided by Roxanne Ardary a real estate agent and Realtor.