Encompassing approximately 8.1 square miles, Cinnaminson Township borders the Delaware River, across from the Northeast sections of Philadelphia. Neighboring Moorestown, Delran, and Riverton, the suburban town of Cinnaminson offers residents easy access to Route 130 and Route 38, all bridges to Pennsylvania, and plenty of shopping options within a few minutes drive. Cinnaminson real estate listings include a variety of single family homes for sale, as well as condos, townhouses, and three active adult condominium communities. Browse the links on this page to see all the available homes for sale in Cinnaminson. If you have an questions or would like to schedule an appointment to see home, feel free to contact me directly on my cell (609)346-8209.
Cinnaminson Real Estate
New Real Estate MLS Listings in Cinnaminson
1 - 5 of 102.
See more Cinnaminson NJ Homes for Sale.
(all data current as of 6/18/2013)
$247,000 : 1307 Broadwood Ave, Cinnaminson5 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$300,000 : 110 Monticello Dr, Cinnaminson5 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$299,000 : 2205 Lenola Rd, Cinnaminson2 beds, 2 full baths
$259,900 : 361 Buttonwood Ln, Cinnaminson3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$254,900 : 250 Boxwood Ln, Cinnaminson4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
A Bit About Cinnaminson
Cinnaminson is the Indian name for “Sweet Water”, and was originally the name referring to the land along the river front of the township. Once lined with sugar maple trees, the native Indians would travel to the area in order to draw the sap from the trees to mix with their food.
The land now known as Cinnaminson, was once part of Chester Township. It was the home of the village of Westfield. When the post office was established, it was determined the name Westfield could not be used, since there was already a post office in existence with the name in the eastern part of the state. The name Cinnaminson, being unused by any other post office, was then agreed upon. The ancient Indian name for the river front then became the name of the Township. Cinnaminson Township was set off from Chester Township and officially recognized by Burlington County by a legislative act in 1860.
Cinnaminson Township and Local Government
- Cinnaminson Township Site
100 Cinnaminson Road
Cinnaminson, New Jersey 08054
Phone: (856) 234-0001
Fax: (856) 234-8621
- See how Cinnaminson schools rank against other South Jersey schools
- Cinnaminson Schools
2195 Riverton Road
P.O. Box 224
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
Cinnaminson Homes for Sale by Neighborhood, Development, and Subdivision
If you would like to see homes for sale in any of the following communities in Cinnaminson, use my Dream Home Finder form and be sure to include the areas that interest you. There are also sections of Cinnaminson that are not officially named. If you would like to see the full list of homes for sale, I can send you that as well.
- Birchwood – Single Family homes built between 1960 and 1970
- Brynwood Square – Single Family homes built late 1950′s into 1960′s
- Chadwick – Single Family homes built in the 1960′s and 1970′s
- Chestnut Hill – Single Family homes built in late 1960′s
- Cinnamin Crossing – Single Family homes built in the 1990′s, primary builder: Tim Schaeffer
- Cinnamin Hill – Single Family homes built in the 1960′s
- Cinnaminson Harbor
- Country Club – Single Family homes homes built in the 1950′s and 1960′s surrounding Riverton Country Club
- Fountain Farms – Single Family homes built in the 1960′s
- Glenmead – Single Family homes built in the 1960′s
- Ivywood – Single Family homes built in late 1960′s and early 1970′s
- Meadowview (“The Village”)- Single Family homes built between 2001 – 04 primary builder: Fentell Builders
- Morgan Heights – Single Family homes various ages and builders
- Morgan Park – Single Family homes various ages and builder
- Park Place – Single Family homes built in 1970′s
- Pheasant Run – Single Family Homes built in the 1960′s
- Poets Walk – Single Family Homes built late 1990′s
- Ravenswood – Single Family homes built in the 1960′s
- Rolling Green – Single Family homes built in the 1960′s
- Siena - Active Adult condo community – new construction in 2010 – 2011
- Sweetwater – Over 55 condominium community built in the 1990′s
- Wellington Park – Single Family homes built in the 1960′s
- Wellington West – Single Family homes built in the 1960′s
- Westfield Leas – Over 55 Active Adult condo community built mid to late 1980′s
Thank You for visiting the Cinnaminson Real Estate and Community Guide. Brought to you by Roxanne Ardary, Realtor® serving Cinnaminson 08077 and surrounding areas in Burlington County, NJ