Holiday Village East Real Estate
Recent single family home sales have range from $185,000 for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1396 square foot home to $318,000 for a fully ugraded waterfront property with 1909 square feet, 2 bedrooms and loft, 2 full baths and 2 car garage. Real estate taxes for homes in Holiday Village East generally run between $5,000 and $7,000, depending on size and upgrades of the property. The homeowners association fee runs around $80 – $95 per month.
To ask a question, request more information or listings in Holiday Village East or other active adult communities, use the contact form.
Your Home’s Value: If you would like information on selling your home in Holiday Vilage East, use my home value form and we would be happy to assist you.
Holiday Village East Homes for Sale
$212,900 : 14 Carolina Way, Mount Laurel2 beds, 2 full bathsListing with: Coldwell Banker Preferred-Moorestown
$109,900 : 1902b Ginger Dr, Mount Laurel1 bed, 1 full bathListing with: Keller Williams Realty - Washington Township
$279,000 : 616 Cascade Dr S, Mount Laurel3 beds, 2 full bathsListing with: Partners Realty Group
$119,000 : 306b Violet Dr, Mount Laurel2 beds, 2 full bathsListing with: BHHS Fox & Roach-Cherry Hill
See all Holiday Village East, Mount Laurel Homes for Sale.
(all data current as of 8/29/2016)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- Club House Address and Contact Number:
101 Amaryllis Boulevard
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054-4978
- Map and Driving Directions to Holiday Village East
- Additional information on Active Adult communities in Burlington County
- Mount Laurel, NJ information and communities
Share your thoughts! Holiday Village East Reviews
If you are a resident in Holiday Village East please share your thoughts by posting a review of the community below!
Latest posts by Roxanne Ardary (see all)
- Finding Reliable Burlington County Real Estate to Invest In - November 9, 2015
- Everything you need to know about getting a Real Estate Agent in Gloucester County - October 26, 2015
- How can a Camden County real estate help you Invest your money in a Foreclosed or REO Home - October 19, 2015