The January 2009 Burlington County real estate market and activity reports for single family homes provided by Trend MLS. Graphs and figures compare the real estate sales activity from January 2000 to January 2009. Click each image to enlarge.
Notes on Statistics
- All statistics are from TREND's monthly Residential Activity Reports. Due to the fluid nature of MLS data, insignificant statistical variations may occur with regard to sales activity between the various TREND reports.
- Mobile homes and condominiums are excluded from these statistics.
- This report includes information on listings and transactions facilitated through TREND and does not reflect the total number of listings and transactions of a given market area.
- All monetary statistics are rounded to the nearest $10.
- Percent Change is the change in value as compared to the same month of the previous year. Indicated by +/-0.0%.
Burlington County - Single Family - Total Inventory
The number of active single-family listings on the market on the last day of the specified month.
YOY January Active Listings Comparison:
- 2008: 3,474
- 2009: 3,321 (-4.4%)
Burlington County - Single Family - Inventory Accumulation
The number of months it would take to exhaust the current supply of single-family listings at the current absorption rate.
YOY January Inventory Accumulation Comparison:
- 2008: 9.4 months
- 2009: 11.5 months (22.3%)
Burlington County - Single Family - Pending
The number of single-family listings with Pending dates during the specified month. Settlement could be scheduled that month or in the future.
YOY January Pending Contracts Comparison:
- 2008: 289
- 2009: 196 (-32.2%)
Burlington County - Single Family - Settled Units
The number of single-family listings with Settled dates during the specified month.
YOY January Settled Units:
- 2008: 233
- 2009: 162 (-30.5%)
Burlington County - Single Family - Median Settled Price
The median price that single-family listings settled for during the specified month. Determined by arranging all Settled Listings in numerical order by price and then selecting the middle value.
YOY January Median Settled Price:
- 2008: $234,000
- 2009: $225,000 (-3.8%)
Burlington County - Single-Family - Average Settled Price
The average price that single-family listings settled for during the specified month. Determined by dividing the Total Settled Volume by the number of Settled Listings.
YOY January Average Settled Price:
- 2008: $275,000
- 2009: $257,000 (-6.5%)
Burlington County - Single Family - Average Settled Price / Original Listing Price
The average percentage of the Original Price that single-family listings settled for during the specified month. This number is determined by dividing the Settled Price by the Original Price for every listing, summing them and then dividing by the number of settled listings. TREND excludes listings if the Settled Price is greater than 150 percent or less than 50 percent of the Original Price. This ensures the percentage is more representative of listings in the market area.
YOY January Average Percentage of Original List Price on Settled Units
- 2008: 91.3%
- 2009: 88.7% (-2.8%)